Hudson is seeking a full time marketing rockstar to manage client accounts, devise and implement strategies and craft winning content daily.
Candidates must be extremely motivated, possess excellent writing and research skills, pay very close attention to detail, and is capable of multi-tasking.
- Content Creation: Create strategic marketing offers and brand content in all formats (blogs, social media updates, emails, headlines, ads, etc) to help brand reach their goals.
- Relationship Building: Build long-term relationships with industry influencers in order to leverage for digital marketing campaigns and increase exposure for client.
- Industry & Competitor Research: Research industry trends and analyze competitor data to uncover gaps in clients’ online presence and transform research into an actionable marketing plan.
- Data Analysis: Track and understand key digital marketing metrics, analyze campaign performance, and optimize based on insights to increase conversions.
- Strategic Growth Hacker: Get creative with their marketing strategy and discover unique marketing angles and platforms in order to generate more traffic and conversions for clients.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Must take initiative, possess creativity, be hands on and a team player
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience in writing, copy-writing, researching trends, analyzing data, a/b testing, brand strategies and running social ads and campaigns a huge plus.
Be sure to list in detail everything you have experience with if you’d like to be considered for an interview.