What You'll Do
- Take Photoshop-based website designs and convert them into HTML5 and CSS3.
- Enter and stylize website content to fit the overall style of the website.
- Modify and maintain websites and web applications.
- Hand code landing pages upon design completion.
- Work with the marketing team to build email newsletters.
- Contribute to the growth of the company by staying up to date on the latest web trends, and offering areas in which you think the company can improve.
What You'll Need
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills.
- Experience with coding a responsive, mobile-friendly website.
- Familiar with Photoshop and how to grab image assets from PSD files.
- Passionate about the web industry and keeping up on the latest technology trends.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Experience with web design is a plus, but not required.
- Must work in Morristown
- Must be able to provide examples of work