The ideal candidate will have knowledge of SEO and PPC Campaign Management. A qualified candidate will understand the value of PPC and have a proven track record of building high quality inbound links across multiple projects.
Creating marketing strategies for clients and Hudson. Working with the Hudson team to structure Pay Per Click campaigns to align with these strategies. Also, working with the team to setup and implement PPC and email marketing campaigns, and implementing Analytics and analyzing reports to define new strategies to help the Hudson team improve campaigns over time.
Main Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Create marketing strategies for clients and the company
- Work with the team to setup and implement PPC campaigns
- Implement Analytics and analyze reports to define new strategies to help the team improve campaigns over time.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Content Management Systems is a plus but not required.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, AdWords, and MS Office.
- Good written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Content Optimization Strategies
- Understanding of Social Media and how to use it for PPC
- Ability to use Excel well (Ability to create/analyze reports & make recommendations)
- Creation and build of Google Ad Words accounts
- Keyword research, bidding, and campaign/ad group creation
- Ability to compile performance data and develop actionable outcomes
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications, or comparable field.
- Google Analytics implementation, tracking, tagging, goal/funnel setup, and weekly reporting
- The position is part time and the hours are flexible, however the position is an in-house position.