Hudson Horizons is seeking A Full Time ASP.Net Web Developer.
Working within a tight-knit group of experienced developers and designers on multiple projects at once. Applicant must be a team player, be able to multitask, and be able to meet deadlines.
- Applicants must be well versed in HTML and CSS.
- 2 to 3+ Years ASP.Net experience (VB.Net). Applicants must be able to hand-write VB.NET code. Applicant should have an understanding of Object Orient Programming, User Controls and Web Services.
- 2-3 Years MS SQL Database Experience.
- Experience with Android and iOS Development are a plus, yet not required.
- Applicant must be able to work on-site at our Saddle Brook headquarters. The office is a fun environment, so good communication skills and sense of humor are also a plus.
- Applicant must be able to provide samples of work, whether through discussion or if asked to hand-write basic code. All skills might be tested in the interview.