Hudson is seeking a VB.NET Web Developer who not only develops, but also has experience with project management and writing technical specification documents for projects.
Applicant must be a team player, able to multitask well, speak directly to clients, meet deadlines, and clearly communicate with clients and internal team members.
Note: We are looking for a candidate who can start part-time and work to prove themselves. If the candidate works out, we’re looking for someone who is open and able to move into a 40 hr / week position.
- 4+ years' experience coding VB.NET (currently using 4.7)
- Understanding of Object Oriented coding
- 2+ years experience with MS SQL Server
- Project Management experience - leading and overseeing web-based projects
- Experience writing project technical specifications documents
- Comfortable talking to clients on the phone, Zoom video calls, and through email
- Ability to work well with an internal team
- Applicant must be well versed in HTML and CSS.
- 3 to 4+ Years ASP.Net experience (VB.Net). Applicants must be able to hand-write VB.NET code. Applicant should have an understanding of Object Orient Programming, User Controls and Web Services.
- 2-3 Years MS SQL Database Experience.
- Ability to hand coding class files, work with internally built Web Services, work within proprietary CMS system, create stored procedures in MS SQL Server
- Must oversee projects - from client interaction, to technical specifications, to development, to launch
- Experience with Android and iOS Development are a plus, yet not required.
- This is a 100% remote opportunity. Applicant must be well suited and have the technology at home to successfully work remotely.
- Applicant must be able to provide samples of work, whether through discussion or if asked to hand-write basic code. All skills might be tested in the interview.